Who We Are
Designer’s Prescription is a creative agency that offers a large amount of services and skills to our clients. Offering everything from Branding/Design to printed products.
Our company is constantly evolving, always adding new services to better facilitate a one stop shop for all industries.
We have flourished in packaging and company branding, separating us from everyone else out there. We don't just design it, we print it, ship it, develop it. One stop to get your brand going.
We are one big family and all departments help each other grow and excel.
What We’re Looking For
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Account & Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be extremely personable, a creative thinker, possess strong leadership skills, and have a passion for client satisfaction and operations.
The duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships.
- Conducting weekly calls and providing consistent updates to your client and team.
- Direct and lead teams to accomplish projects in the allotted time.
- Properly validate, clarify, and assess the needs of customers on an ongoing basis.
- Provide clients with high-level support ensuring needs are satisfactorily met.
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas that meet client needs.
- React to feedback and revision with flexibility, optimism, and refined creative ideasRequirements
- Experience in account management
- Display an understanding of communications principles as well as knowledge and familiarity ofcreative problem solving
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team environment
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills required
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance required
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in on-line services and/or apparel preferred
- Bachelor's Degree (Business Marketing, Business Management, Operations, or Related Fields)
- Operations: 2 years
- Management: 2 Years
- Marketing & Advertising
- Online Media
- Commission Bases to start
- Full Time Hourly and Salary positions available upon completion probation period
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
All COVID-19 guidelines are being followed to ensure your safety!
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Implement strategies for retaining customers requesting to terminate or downgrade their account
- Other duties as requested
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place